Friday, May 9, 2014

20140508 Euro toward ECB last night


Hours early before ECB Press Conference, I have successfully setup several pending orders on EURUSD, EURGBP and EURJPY, which I think sync that time.

Here's the volatility timing for my technical analysis:


as you see, as around 7:00pm (GMT+8) several news will kick in for GBP and Euro, I setup my trades early Euro session.

Results after few hours:

EURUSD D1, this is the clearer chart to show the major level of my entry. Details are on my H4 chart but due to connection to the major tops from March 10 - 20, 2014. Pending short triggered at 1.3965

EURGBP H4, I setup short entry via ACD level from last week  IBH, lower than last week high at 0.8243 

lastly EURJPY:

EURJPY H4, pending short adjusted to the closed price of NFP candle last week at  142.13 .My 2nd pending short entry (as recovery) was at 142.47 (which is not triggered)

So far I am still holding the trades possible up to Wednesday next week or as I seen it requires to react. All trades covered for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment