Thursday, April 10, 2014

20140410 GBPCHF ACD Weekly Setup


Just made an entry yesterday after several days pain in bed, cannot properly analyze from mobile phone, so I quickly check what other GBP pairs can be traded. So far as of today, GBPCHF did good gain and possible to add more in the run. 

This week GBPCHF made A-down bearish bias, though slower than first trade I made with GBPUSD, I've been able to pull off some short entry at 1.4794, first recovery pending short is at 1.4825.


Though in Weekly chart it looks like bullish trend, but so far it didn't move higher than the previous high, so I took a chance with short entry and A-down bias as per ACD. Possible cover is at 1.4669



1 comment:

  1. Sir your are amazing, will you share your temple and indicators, in need you market session its not working in the mt4 new version. PLZ

    ReplyDelete